◆ AIRbox Features ◆
- UV LED Photolysis
- High-tech Negative ion Generator
- Germ elimination
- Remove odor
- Low noise
- Grab-N-Go, portability
- Filter-Free / No Filters needed
- Ozone free
- Toxic chemicals removal
◆ Consequences of Bad Air Quality ◆
Asthma and running nose are not the only symptoms of bad air quality. You might be surprised by some of the health issues that can also be caused by poor air. Even if you don't experience any problems, having unpleasant odors might keep visitors away from your house. AIRbox is the right choice for you if you...
- Suffer from allergies that include symptoms such as sneezing, stuffy nose, and itchy eyes
- Feel tired, dizzy, or fatigue during the day
- Try to get rid of cigarette or tobacco smell
- Don’t like the mildew smell in your house
- Want to protect your newborn or your loved ones from airborne bacteria and virus
- Have a newly decorated home. You are constantly exposed to toxic chemicals emitted from paints, furniture, varnish, and flooring.
◆ How AIRbox works ◆
AIRbox is not rocket science; it's just science that gets put into good use. AIRbox keeps the air clean in three steps:
◇ Step 1. Washable Air Filter Traps Large Dust Particles
When air enters AIRbox, it's first filtered by our unique washable air filter. No more spending money on buying replacement filters! Just rinse it with tap water and air dry before putting it back into the device.
◇ Step 2. Patented Nano Reactor Destroys Pollutants and Harmful Chemicals
A chemical reaction is created when our patented nano reactor is activated by UV LED light. Pollutants and harmful chemicals are broken down into harmless molecules as they pass through the nano reactor.
◇ Step 3. Negative Ion Generator Reduces PM2.5 Level
Finally, AIRbox has a negative ion generator that will release 20 million ions per second into the air. The negative ions will attach themselves to PM2.5 particles in the air, making them too heavy to remain airborne. The air outlet also generates cyclonic air flow, promoting better air circulation.