VAGO is a fully automatic micro vacuum compressor that is as light as an egg, and it can reduce the size of luggage in half in just a while!
The built-in smart sensor design will also synchronously monitor the change of vacuum in the bag. When the compression is completed, VAGO will automatically stop functioning, making it easier for you to store your luggage and take more souvenirs you want!
✝️ 【Product Features】 ✝️
• Extreme compression: The global patented vacuum motor is small but powerful, and the luggage space is immediately 50% more.
• The lightest in the world: The overall weight is only 77 grams and the height is only 7 centimeters.
• Three simple steps: only need to fix VAGO, connect the power, and start with one key.
• Smart and smart: built-in pressure sensor, automatically stop after completion, you can taste a cup of coffee when you have more time.
• Fast completion: only needs less than 5 minutes to complete the compression (based on the size of the M bag).
• Clean and deodorize: Compress the smelly dirty clothes in vacuum, not only deodorize but also reduce the volume.
【Storage bag group】
Size S 36cm x 36cm
M size 50cm x 60cm
Size L 70cm x 100cm
The main product contains: VAGO storage device * 1, M vacuum bag * 1
Receiver weight: about 77g
[Q & A] "Internet search can see more unboxing sharing experience"
Q1: What is VAGO travel clothing vacuum compressor?
Ans: VAGO is the world's smallest compact vacuum compressor, which can easily draw out the air of the clothes using vacuum dynamics technology.
It compresses and saves more than 50% of space, ideal for traveling or storing clothes in daily life ~
VAGO allows more space for travel to bring back more souvenirs and good memories!
VAGO makes it easier and simpler to store and organize clothes during the season change!
Q2: VAGO travel clothing vacuum compressor (product features)
Ans: 1) Extreme compression: Vacuum motors patented in many countries can quickly compress clothes to save space by more than 50%
2) Fashionable and lightweight: simple to use, easy to carry, the world's smallest and exquisite vacuum compressor
(Only 7cm, 77g)
3) Intelligent sensor: Dual CPU control core, built-in pressure sensor, intelligent detection automatically stops after vacuum is completed
4) Simple operation: One touch one-button start, easy hands-free
5) Fast completion: just 5 minutes to quickly complete the job (based on the size of the M bag)
6) Clean deodorization: Separate the air from dirty clothes, effectively prevent the odor from overflowing and separating
Q3: How to use VAGO products? (Simple three steps)
Ans: 1) Fixed VAGO: Lightly buckle the vacuum bag and rotate once
* Excessive rotation can easily cause damage to the fastener
2) Plug in the power supply: External power supply via USB
3) One touch start: One touch start
Q4: Does VAGO need to be charged?
Ans: VAGO itself has no built-in battery, you only need to rely on USB external power supply during startup
Q5: Does VAGO consume electricity?
Ans: Calculated with 10,000 amps of mobile power, it can be used continuously for about 14 hours,
If it is calculated by using 5 minutes each time, it can be used about 168 times
Q6: How to adjust the manual enhancement mode of VAGO vacuum machine?
Ans: Normal use, as long as the button is pressed, it will automatically turn on (LED turns red and orange), and will stop automatically when the job is completed (LED turns green)
Strengthen the use manually, press and hold for 3 seconds to force the operation to start (LED shows green light), and the operation will not stop until the button is pressed again
Q7: What are the sizes of VAGO vacuum bags? How long does it take to compress each?
Ans: With the included M-shaped vacuum bag (50X60cm), it takes about 5 minutes
With S-shaped vacuum bag (36X36cm), it takes about 1 minute
With L-shaped vacuum bag (100X70cm), it takes about 15 minutes
Q8: Can VAGO use compressed bags from other manufacturers?
Ans: In order to ensure the quality of the vacuum, VAGO vacuum bags are made of 3 different materials, which are durable and less prone to air leakage. Vacuum bags have their own corresponding buckle, so they cannot be shared with other brands in the workshop!
Q9: Can VAGO vacuum bags be reused?
Ans: Yes ~ As long as it is used normally, don't be punctured by sharp objects. Basically, the vacuum bag can be used repeatedly.
Q10: Is there any warranty for VAGO vacuum bags?
Ans: Because the vacuum bag is a personal hygiene product, it cannot provide warranty. If the product is found to be defective, consumers can replace the purchase certificate or invoice to the store for free replacement within 7 days of purchase
Q11: Is there any warranty for VAGO vacuum machine?
Ans: One year warranty (damage or defect caused by non-human factors), to the store with proof of purchase and warranty card
(Delivery Inspection for Stores)