· Sapphire is a general name for gemstone-grade corundum in addition to ruby, and its main component is alumina. The artificial sapphire crystals used by Hoda are grown using heat exchange method. After the crystals are grown, after 11 processing processes, it takes a total of 500 hours to make a sapphire protective patch product.
· High hardness
· The surface hardness of artificial sapphire is 9 Mohs, second only to diamonds, and it is less prone to scratches than tempered glass. It is the top scratch-resistant protective patch product on the market.
Touch sensitive like bare metal
· The dielectric constant of artificial sapphire is more than 3 times better than that of tempered glass. Fingers can feel the sensitive action feedback just by touching the screen, and enjoy bare metal touch.
· Evaporation process
· The anti-fouling process is used to make the surface of the artificial sapphire protective film smooth, the fingerprints are not easily adhered, it is easy to wipe, and the anti-fouling layer is more durable.
· 3D Dispensing
· 0.23mm sapphire substrate, using 3D dispensing full-screen glass screen printing process, has both screen protection and aesthetics, the size is slightly reduced, suitable for most protective shells on the market.
· Xiying Logo Anti-counterfeiting Ink
· Special translucent masking ink, so that hoda anti-counterfeiting logo can not be displayed when the screen is lit.
· Sales focus
· ※ Non-new product defects cannot be returned after unpacking, and defective products can be exchanged for disposal ※